Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Big Fat Lip

Soooo, I was wondering how one would go about having Congress pass a law. Not a very involved and complicated law or anything like that. Something a bit more simple. You know, something along the lines of: "It is illegal for children to be in the bathroom when their overtired mother is going potty".

And then you can add to it as you see fit/necessary. For example: "It is illegal for children to be in the bathroom when their overtired mother is going potty,... especially when they are trying to reach for a toy in the tub and fall in head first cutting their lip with said toy, freaking their mother out at the sight of a shrieking baby boy with blood gushing everywhere, while she is still trying to take care of her own business." OK, I don't know about you, but personally I think that should totally be illegal! Totally!

This is what he looked like after such accident:


And this is after applying a whole lot of ice to reduce the swelling. Poor baby!

Never a dull moment around here, I tell ya.

2 comments:

Biggest Loser Wannabe said...

You are so funny! I look forward to your blog as you can tell by my daily (and sometimes multiple times a day) stalking.

Jessica said...

Bendito, for Sam!!!! And Bendito for you too!!!! I totally with you on this. It should be ilegal. I mean, with serious consequences!!!!