Saturday, May 16, 2009

Special Delivery

Isabella's first ever dance recital is today and to say we are excited is a gross understatement. She'll be dancing tap and ballet and she'll be wearing the biggest tutu I've ever seen on a three year old. EVER! And she looks absolutely STUNNING in it. I can't wait to share some pictures with you guys later. But let me get back on track here. This post is about a special delivery.

Okay, so I thought she was as excited as she could get until we pulled into our driveway after having dinner last night and saw a note on our mailbox. It stated there was a "Special Delivery" for an Isabella Butler by the front door. So I told her and after eagerly asking "For me?!?", she quickly ran to the door to find her surprise.


She was shocked and thrilled and actually speechless, and that's saying quite a bit these days. I explained that since they couldn't be here for her recital her Aunt Liz, Uncle Chris and Cousin Daniel sent her this beautiful flower arrangement wishing her good luck. She just could not believe it. Seriously, how sweet is that!


It's a miracle we got that child to sleep anything at all last night as excited as she was. Thank you guys so much! You definitely made this event even more special for her with such an awesome gesture, and I honestly did not think that was even possible. We love you and miss you and hope to see you soon!

0 comments: