Friday, May 22, 2009

Dots and Stripes

We went out on a shopping expedition this morning looking for cute bedding for Isabella's new bed which was being delivered this afternoon. We found a variety of matching quilts and shams at Marshall's so I let Isabella pick her favorite one. And may I add, she did a fine job. I really like what she selected. Then we were off to Bed Bath & Beyond to find matching sheets, and luckily that turned out to be a successful trip as well. Although I still need to find accessories to finish off the room, I'm happy with the way it's turning out so far.

The furniture delivery people got here and set it up in her room while she was napping in my room. This allowed me the opportunity to get it all ready for the big reveal.


Just as I had suspected she loves it and can't wait to sleep in it tonight.


The new bed consists of a full size mattress set and frame. I'm planning on making her a headboard sometime this summer. I'm still not 100% sure what I'm going to make, but I'm thinking that maybe if I'm brave enough it could quite possibly be something along these lines:

Photo taken during 2005 Vesta Home Show

We'll see how daring I really am,....

0 comments: